When going through the process of obtaining a mortgage, you likely have a lot of questions. Like, what type of mortgage should you apply for, and at what term?
In this episode, Mike Dukovich sits down with Kevin Giza, president of The Giza Group, at Crosscountry Mortgage, LLC as they discuss mortgages. Kevin shares his knowledge of how the process works, what you need to know before beginning the process, and some tips on how to help you become the successful buyer of a home.
- What pre-qualification is, what it does, and how long it lasts
- What you need to prepare ahead of time before beginning the mortgage process
- The job of the underwriter and the processor
- Types of mortgages and how they work
- When refinancing makes sense
- And more
Connect With Mike Dukovich:
- RBC Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Mike Dukovich
- LinkedIn: RBC Wealth Management
About Our Guest:
Kevin is the president of the Giza Group and he’s the originating branch manager for the Pittsburgh office of Cross Country Mortgage, LLC. Kevin has been recognized as a top producing loan officer in Pittsburgh and nationally for many years, with numerous corporate awards, industry nominations and features in various publications over the last 20 years in the industry.