We’re always going to have periods of market volatility. Having a plan in place can help prevent emotions from dictating your decisions.
In this episode, Mike Dukovich tackles the topic of market volatility. He uncovers 11 tips to help you stay sane during moments of volatility spikes, why it’s important to plan and not allow emotions to dictate your decisions, and how volatility is typically measured.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What marks a correction in stocks
- What is a correction versus a bear market
- How we measure volatility
- 11 tips for dealing with a volatile market
- Why having a plan and diversifying can help you during volatility spikes
- And more!
Tune in now to learn more about handling volatility!
RBC Wealth Management: (724) 933-4446
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | RSS | More