There are universal truths that you should be following that can help you make better and more informed decisions with your money.
In this episode, Mike Dukovich takes you through some of his own personal universal truths he has developed. Mike walks you through these truths and helps you understand what you need to know to make better decisions.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of saving earlier rather than saving more later
- How to use the 50,30,20 Rule when budgeting
- The difference between good debt and bad debt
- How to identify how much money you will need in retirement
- Why you should be aware of people in your life telling you what to do with your money
- And more!
Tune in now to begin your journey towards learning some universal truths to wealth management and start being smarter with your money!
Resources: RBC Wealth Management | (724) 933-4446 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | RSS | More