While many advisors are generalists, Mike enjoys working with specific kinds of clients.
In this episode of Beyond Your Money Podcast, Mike Dukovich talks about why he enjoys serving young professionals and retirees. He walks you through solutions to young professionals’ top financial challenges, which professionals tend to embrace the planning process, and why his educational approach sets him apart from other advisors.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The number one mistake that young professionals make with their 401(k)
- Why it makes sense for young professionals and families to save money in non-qualified accounts
- The steps that make up the sequence of savings and why Mike recommends this approach to all young professionals
- What helps retirees become more comfortable with spending money in retirement
- Which professionals tend to click the most with Mike’s approach
- And more!
Tune in to learn more about Mike’s approach and consider what it would be like to work together!