Mike discusses dollar cost averaging, and then helps navigate a critical element of a comprehensive wealth plan by reviewing the elements of estate planning.
In this episode of the Beyond Your Money Podcast, Mike Dukovich talks about the investment strategy called dollar cost averaging. He then discusses the basics of estate planning, as he walks you through the fundamentals with attorney Jay Hagerman, managing partner of the firm Abernethy and Hagerman. Mike and Jay will discuss why your estate plan is an important part of your overall comprehensive wealth plan.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What dollar cost averaging is, and when it makes sense
- What does estate planning mean
- Who needs a plan and when is the best time to create one
- Why beneficiary designation is so very important
- If you don’t have an estate plan what happens
- And more!
Tune in to learn more about Mike’s approach and consider what it would be like to work together!
Resources: RBC Wealth Management: (724) 933-4446 | email@example.com | Abernethy and Hagerman
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | RSS | More